Fabric Architect designs and builds custom fabric canopies, awnings, shade structures, carports and architectural fabric structures for people who want "one of a kind" protection from the Elements (rain, wind, snow).
- We specialize in custom tensile fabric structures, architectural umbrellas and hypar shade sails.
- We design, detail and build what you want: Temporary, Permanent, Interior, Exterior.
- Clients range from Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Restaurant, Automobile, Resort, Hotel, Summer Camps and Retail
- We have a proven process for building complex tensile fabric roofs using a network of independent consultants and manufacturers.
- Architects, Engineers, Contractors and Business Owners call upon us to provide design assistance, estimates, preliminary loads, fabric samples, specifications, foundation design, fabrication and complete turnkey services.
- We deal in shade cloth mesh (HDPE), vinyl coated polyester (PVC), Teflon coated fiberglass (PTFE) and clear film (ETFE), just to name a few.
- We work directly with clients or thru designers, engineers, manufacturers and contractors.
- If you need or want it in fabric, contact Fabric Architect. Sam Armijos. 973.244.5871. firstname.lastname@example.org